width=

Increase your trading potential with a Crown Trading Systems multi monitor computer!
For the serious trader. Complete systems available from 2-16 monitors

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: It will get better. Stock will rise again!

Sponsors

Sponsors

It will get better. Stock will rise again! 

Post Re: It will get better. Stock will rise again!
U r really funny. Of course is a good time to buy, but where is the money? This economic situation is taking all of it :evil:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:27 pm Profile

Here is a somthing to think about.

A young man of the age 102 known as Irving Kahn have seen the stock market game since 1930 and his son Thomas has 40 years of experience. I though everyone would like to know that they have bought more Flushing Financial and First Niagara, as well as two insurance companies. (New York Magic and American National Insurance.)

You are probably wondering why I am mentioning this.

In addition to Irving getting his start into the Market game in 1930 and And most importantly, Their 13HFR report shows investment manager's holding.
I fthough it would be nice to know what these good investors veterans are doing with money for Christmas.

Of course these are long term stock selections and may be a good choice for someone who has the itch to invest in something during our market slump.

Now remember, I am not a stock broker. and how do the rest goes????
Oh yea.....
Don't invest unless you can afford to lose it all.....
Don't Forget "The Stock Market Shall Rise Again!"

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:47 pm Profile

The stock has been moving upward to a degree.
In other words, heading back north.
Please do not jump in and not think about it. Don't let it fool you.
I think stocks like symbol "GS" is a good investment. I bought at aprox. $66 a share on the 17th of November.
The stock has been moving upward.

There are other good stock investments in the market place. However, make wise decissions with your selections. (Don't gamble it all) There is still time to benifit from the under value companies.

Thanks Mr. Retired.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 am Profile

I am glad that you and maybe a few others out there in blog land, did not let those few days of positive stock movement, trick you into jumping in and buying various types of stocks.
Don't be fooled.
I also hope you sold your GS symbol stock Friday while the profit was good. If not don't worry. I am sure that this is a company that will do well long term.

This is the time to watch as investigate the companies you may be interested in.
I would wait till this year's audits are over with.
In other words, lets allow the stock market to rest in the south for a moment or two. Everyone will know when they are heading north again.

I sure everyone knew that our great country was in a recession. I'm glad someone came out yesterday to state it.

By the way, though everyone is aware of the pain in our market today, we have plenty to be thankful for. Enjoy this holiday season with good freinds and family!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 am Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Increase your trading potential with a Crown Trading Systems multi monitor computer!
For the serious trader. Complete systems available from 2-16 monitors